Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Being Creative

I am being very creative lately so I have been busy. I am making my scrapbook page for the Life Lesson project of "Be Aware." It will be an on-going project for this month. I will be adding things, pictures, sayings, etc, as I think about what this means to me.

I am also working on some ATC's. These are little pieces of artwork. They are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" big. There are places on-line that you can trade them. That is the only way you can get them from others is to trade. So, I am going to make some and then find someone to trade with. These ATC's are small and quick to make so it is a fun way to be creative when a person doesn't have much time, like me. If anyone who reads this is interested in participating, just let me know and I can instruct you, or help you find resources to this activity.

I will be posting pictures soon. Just wanted to let you know something was coming.

No comments: