Monday, July 25, 2011

The Third ATC in the Series-Freedom


Isn't this one appropriate for July?
I know that the 4th has gone by but I am counting this as part of our country's celebration.
 I used some old stamps I had in my collection to embellish this card.
I used the same techniques that I used on the first two cards-already posted.  (see July 21, 22, 2011)

Coming soon! I have been working on my "Life's Lessons" project and can't wait to share what I have put on my scrapbook page. I just hope I can convey what I have learned about Being Aware this month.
I will be posting this before the first of August. I hope you will come back and take a look at what I have done.

In this ATC I have also used a symmetrical balance. Can you see how it is done? The stamps balance each other, the bottle cap and the spinner balance each other, and the word Freedom and the three buttons balance each other. For my first ATC I did not tell you what kind of balance I used. You may be able to discern that for yourself using these other descriptions as a guide. I also used another artists' tool when making these cards and I will discuss this other tool when I post the last ATC in this series. There are only four ATC's in this series, and this is the third.

Again, thanks for looking at my blog. I would appreciate more comments if you have a chance. Thanks!

No comments: