Saturday, October 8, 2011

Working on projects

I just wanted to let everyone know who views this blog that I am busy working on projects to post here. Life seems to get in the way a lot with so much going on all the time. I am trying to work on my art, make money doing this and that, and keeping up with all my home "duties." I wouldn't be me if I didn't have many projects going on all at once. I like my "way" of doing things, it keeps my life interesting and keeps me involved.
Did I say that cooking is another one of my passions? Well, it is and right now I have been trying to find some time to make homemade granola bars. First I looked for recipes, and then I gathered some ingredients, and hopefully today I will actually make them.

 Like I said, life is full of activities for me....

No comments: