Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Digital Scrapbook page

Understand
Another one of my digital scrapbook pages in my Art Journal Caravan book. The saying is this:

I understand that the right to choose
my own path
is a sacred privilege.
Use it.
Dwell in possibility.

It is a good quote. The elements on the page are from Scrapbookgraphics digital art. I use a lot of art work from Tangie Baxter. (You can too if you visit Scrapbookgraphics.com or TangieBaxter.com and get some for yourself.)

I used the frogs singing image because it "talks" about impossible possibilities, but sometimes it is only how we view things that make them impossible. So, that is there to remind me that I need to change my thinking about possibilities and be open to more of them. The camel reminds me that I am on a journey. The Eiffel Tower is a symbol of my dreams, and the animals-the bunny and horse- represent one of my favorite subjects. I once thought that I might want to be a veterinarian but they wasn't what I really wanted, it was what my parents thought would be a good choice for me. I tried it and decided not to pursue that idea.  
  

No comments: