Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Cinderella


I did another few drawings this past month and will be posting them. This is one of the drawings. It is a drawing of Cinderella by the fire. I used a mechanical pencil and white paper. I have a Mead Academie SketchBook that I sketch in. It is Heavyweight Paper, that won't fade or yellow, acid-free, lignin-free. It is ideal for sketches in pencil, pen, marker, pastel, & Charcoal. It is perfect for my drawings. I like this 8.5"x11" size. I also like drawing on bigger pads of paper which will probably come later.

I plan to post some lessons on my blog about how to draw. I also plan to do some video's so you can see how to actually do the drawings. I have a little more planning to do but will hope to have this going by the end of the month.

If you happen to have any requests let me know. I love to teach and I will try to help anyone that has a request.  

Let me know what you think of my drawing. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: