Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tax Time


Just want to let everyone know that I have been working more since Thanksgiving and will be working more hours through tax season 2013 because I am a tax preparer. It is going to get busier and busier. With this year being really weird because of a lot of changes in the tax laws, I don't know how much time I will have to make my projects. I will be posting and joining challenges, etc., whenever I can.  So, if you don't hear or see a lot going on here, it's because I can't keep up with everything. Is it terrible to wish it were all over already and that spring were here? I live in Minnesota. We are supposed to have below 0 degree weather this week! I'll be inside but not doing my "art." I have a goal this year to EXERCISE. It is the word I've chosen this year. I choose a word each year for my art journal. It is a goal, and a mission. Last year my word was transformation, and yes, I went through a transformation!!!

This year I am going to EXERCISE in more ways than one. I am going to physically exercise, exercise my mind, my faith, etc. I can't wait to see the results in December! I will share my art journaling here whenever possible.
Take a look from time to time...

Thanks for checking in on me every once in awhile and leaving comments. I appreciate all of you so very much!

No comments: