Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Life's Lesson Project-Be Aware


BE AWARE-I've been working on this project all month.
Most of it has been me noticing what is around me. I know that I always look at clouds when I am outside. I am starting to take photographs of clouds and I actually did a drawing of some clouds and will post it soon. I am also trying to be more aware of what I say to people. I want to be "soft spoken," or at least the type of person that people like to talk to.
 I am also trying to be more aware of what I write on my blog, in my e-mails, in letters, etc.
 When you write things down they are more permanent, and therefore one should be more careful in what they write. A person can read and reread something that is written down and if it is pleasant then that is uplifting, but if it is condemning, then it can hurt over and over again.
I don't want to do that!

I also noticed that I love to draw portraits and all things in nature.
 I don't particularily like to draw buildings or automobiles or very many "man-made" objects. I will have to practice drawing them sometime though if I want to be an illustrator or designer.

I do love all things old!
I love the Victorian era and the Impressionists.
 Leonardo Di Vinci is one of my favorite artists and so is Auguste Renoir.
I've decided on my next topic for this month in my Life's Lessons Project. The topic I've chosen is to

 "BE HAPPY"

No comments: