Sunday, August 7, 2011

Clouds


Okay, here are some......clouds.
 Do you think they look like clouds? I made the picture this brownish color. I drew it in pencil on white paper. That is the fun part of PhotoshopCS4-you can do all kinds of effects to your pictures.

I also started taking some digital pictures of clouds. It has been stormy around here lately in Minnesota. The humidity has been high all summer, but that is nothing new. What's new is the heat and humidity all over the country! Wow!

So, I am going to look forward to drawing more pictures of clouds.
 I love clouds!
 I always notice clouds when I go outside. I also notice the colors of the clouds especially at sunset.
 Have you ever noticed all the colors in the sky at sunset? It is so colorful and beautiful sometimes, well, just always!

Again, thanks for visiting!

No comments: