Saturday, October 6, 2012

Leaf Art Journal Page for Fall


I love to make these art journal pages! I also feel that there should probably be more on here but what the heck, I like it like this! It is my tribute to fall and all the pretty colors out in nature at this time of year. I am originally from the east coast-Vermont-where all the trees are so beautiful.....I now live in Minnesota where the trees are still pretty but it doesn't last very long.

I used paint and ink sprays on this page. I also stamped leaf images and used some fluid chalk inks to add more colors. What do you think?

I'm posting this on the following website:
http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/2012/10/art-journal-every-day-fast-forward-video.html


I appreciate you visiting my blog and also any comments!

No comments: