Monday, October 8, 2012

kelly rae

I was just reading on Kelly Rae's blog. This is what I came across:

"The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself but creating yourself anew. Seek, therefore, not to find out who you are, seek to determine what you want to be” – Neale Donald Walsch

No wonder I've been going around in circles! I was trying to find me and all the time I should have been thinking, "who do I want to be?"  I think this is going to be so much easier to do because I already know who I want to be....

I want to be an artist. I already consider this done.
I want to be a kind, compassionate, caring, and creative person. I want to be helpful, supportive, and friendly. Oh, the list could go on and on but I won't bore you with it all. You should make your own list, yeah, that is a good idea, don't you think?

If you would like to read kelly's blog for yourself, here is the link:
http://kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com/
I hope you enjoy reading her stuff like I do.

No comments: