Friday, December 23, 2011

The Sketchbook Project

Hi all, I haven't had much time to post here but wanted to share with you soon, some of the pages from my "Sketchbook project." It will be cataloged and shelved on the shelves of the Brooklyn Art Library. It will also be digitized and you will be able to look at it on-line. I will give the link to that when it is all done in about February or March 2012.

There are many participants and I am thrilled to be a part of it!

 The books go on a tour of the US so many people have the chance to look at the books first hand.
 I'll also post the places where they will be going to so if you want to look at mine you we actually be able to go and handle it! Meanwhile, look for some posts next week of what I have already done in my sketchbook!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: