Monday, November 28, 2011

It's that time of Year!

Hi all, it's that time of year again, yeah, you guessed it.....tax season! Well, not quite but soon. The deal is that I have gone back to work at the tax office. I will be there part time for the rest of the year and full time in January. I will still try to find some time to draw-my passion! I am working on a project called the Sketchbook project. I posted info about it back in September or earlier, I think. What it is -- I signed up to fill a sketchbook with my art and in January I will send it back to New York and they will put it in a library with lots of other sketchbooks that anyone can check out and look at. It will be in the Brooklyn Art Library. When I send it in, it will also be digitized, and anyone will also be able to look at it online. I will post the information in January so you will be able to look at it. I will post a little bit of it here too, if not all.

Wish me luck in trying to find the time to work on it, so I can actually get it all done.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Shari Nelson

No comments: