Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fear


FEAR

{My affirmation}
"I do not fear the future, I do not regret the past, I live in the present enjoying each moment as it happens."

Another page for my Art Journal Caravan adventure! What do you think?
I think I am getting better at this digital scrapbooking.
At least that is what I think. I look at other digital scrapbook pages done by other scrappers and wish I could do what they do. Do you ever feel that way? I have to remember that no one has the "correct" way and that every one is different. That is what is so great about being, that we are all different from each other. So, we all do things differently than the next person.

I can't tell you what all the images mean on this page because I don't even know myself. I just put things on there that I like and some things that remind me of Halloween. If you noticed I added some bright colors to the mix too. I love bright colors, they make me feel happy.

I really believe the affirmation too. I try to live in the present every day! No worries, right?



No comments: