Friday, September 6, 2013

Another "Shari Art Girl"

So, I've been working on these She Art Girls and this is my second one. The first one I put on a journal page and this one is on a canvas. I like using the canvas. I will be making my third one on canvas too. 

Here are some close ups if you are interested. I have so much on these I think it is kind of nice to get all the details. 

In case you are wondering what She Art Girls are I will explain. I found a class on a blog from a pretty well known artist named Christy Tomlinson. She does a lot of this type of art and she calls it She Art. She offers classes. Right now I am taking a technique class from her. It is fun. You can find them on-line, just google Christy Tomlinson and you will find them. Christy also has a store so you can find the supplies you need for the classes-easy! (Scarlet Lime-search on google)

So that's it for now. I am going to add this to some challenge blogs. Thanks for visiting!

*I am renaming this post to "Shari Art Girl." I can't use the "She Art Girl" title because of copyright laws. She Art Girls belongs to Christy Tomlinson. Sorry Christy!


Mary C. Nasser said...

Love the colors and layers of text, imagery and stamping!
Happy PPF!!
Mixed-Media Map Art

Rachael Farmer said...

Thank you for visiting my blog ( I love this post - and the earlier 'she art' one too. You have a wonderful eye for colour! I'm off to visit your other blogs! All the best - Shroo:)

lorik said...

Lovely work. I like your use of colour and texture especially.

Giggles said...

Love the texture and vibrant colors...very beautiful!

Hugs Giggles

Kim said...

LoVE your SheArt girl! Great color combo. HPPF!