Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fabric bag

 
Oh, isn't this fabric pretty? I love it. As you can see I've made a fabric bag. I love bags! This one is reversible but I don't know if I will ever reverse it because of the doily I sewed onto the one side. I have made it one of my missions to collect doilies and use them in my projects. It was a hard thing to do because I tend to horde my "embellishments"....uh hem, I just like to look at them and think about what I can do with them and .....I digress.

 
I found the pattern in an old magazine and went to town. It was a very easy project, who has time for lengthy ones these days? I know I don't have a lot of time.....I have a list of projects to get done and another list of ones to start....
Oh well, as you can see I used two different patterns of fabrics with the same color schemes. The picture really does the colors justice. They are the yellows and greens you see here. There is a little blue in there and you can see the black. This pattern was two pieces, just two! Another easy peasy project!
 
Thanks for visiting and I would love to "read" your comments!

No comments: