Monday, March 12, 2012

My painting project

Hi all, I've been working on painting some journaling pages and this is the first one I did. What do you think? I used several inks diluted with water, some I bought like that and others I made myself. I used a lot of Stampin' Up! ink pad refills in small misting bottles and went to town...

I stamped some images and sprayed through some stencils. I also used the other side of the stencil with the ink still on it by turning it over onto the page. I guess you would call that the reverse image.

It was messy  and a lot of fun!

I am going to try all kinds of things with this journal. I am still working a lot of hours so I don't have the time I want so that I can just work on art. I steal little bits of time here and there which isn't conducive to my imagination and inspiration. I'm stumped right now on a project I have to get done-a 4x6 project swap. I don't know what to do....
I know I'll figure it out though.

No comments: