Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sketchbook page 2

Page 2
This is my sketchbook again, page 2. I had this idea of a floating castle so I drew one, yeah, I don't really know what to say about this page. I was going to make the trail eventually connect somehow to this castle. I haven't finished all the pages yet so I can still do this, I think. It really takes a lot of energy and imagination to come up with original ideas, that is probably why it is so important that others do not steal your work. I'm sure there are others who have all their ideas floating around in their heads. I have some ideas but they always get shoved out of the way by everyday worries and work, or household chores.  I hope you like what I have done on this page. I would love to hear-"read"- what you think. Thanks for looking!

No comments: