Monday, March 5, 2012

Live in the Moment

...well, its been a long winter for me in some ways...
...I've been terribly sad and I don't know why...
...I've learned some important lessons, ones I would like to share...
...life is a series of ups and downs, sometimes really down...
...but I've learned that I can manage, and that I can survive, and that living in the moment of all the chaos can help to put things in perspective...
...yesterday is gone, tomorrow isn't here yet, so just live in the today. I can do that. Yes, I can do that!

Today is the present, that's why we call it a gift. And it is a gift. Life is a gift. Everything I have, and everything I can do is a gift...everyone I know, are all gifts to me.

So, I am going to embrace the storms of life, and allow them to take me where they will. I will persevere and when I am thrown down, I will get back up, and live in the moment of every day...

No comments: