Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Art Journal Caravan - Live


"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle."  Albert Einstein. 

This is what it says on the bottom of my page here. This is one of my digital scrapbook pages from the Art Journal Caravan 2011.

I took a picture and opened it up in my photoshop CS4 program, then I altered it using some of the tools in that program. I changed up the colors, added some elements from Tangie Baxter and the AJC 2011 project folder.

The theme for this page is LIVE. I have it laid out on the page as if it says, "Live!!! a journey of discovery."

 It is my way of saying that we should look at each moment of our lives as a way to be thankful and grateful for what we have, for what we can do, for what we can see, feel, hear, touch, smell, and for what opportunities await us, etc. I could go on and on.

 Live in the moment is good too. Don't worry about things that have not come to pass and don't worry about things that are in the past. Live in the moment. Relax. Life is to short to live any other way.

 I'm not saying NOT to set goals and make plans, I'm saying to pay attention to what is going on around you and within you right now, in whatever thing you are doing. When you are driving, then focus on driving; when you are with your kids, then focus on your kids; etc. Too much time is spent on stressing about tomorrow or what we are going to do in four hours from now.

Speaking of tomorrow....I just signed up for: The SKETCHBOOK PROJECT 2012.

it will be awesome!
I will be making a sketchbook full of my artwork and it will be physically going on tour across the country and digitally throughout the digital highway! It will be totally awesome, I am so excited about this. I got this idea from Tam who just signed up to follow my blog. Thanks Tam!

No comments: